Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!! :o)

Well, better late than never! :o)

David and Bellah threw me a "surprise" birthday party on my birthday (Feb 10 - In case you didn 't know) :o) "Apparently" David made it a point not to wish me happy birthday all day so that I would be "surprised when I got home...... hmmmmmm..........

So I got a card from my coworkers and David sent me chocolate covered strawberries AND flowers on my birthday - the strawberries were yummie! :o) We went out to lunch at a place called Silver and Stone here in town and were VERY not impressed. We waited over 30 minutes for our appetizers (on my 1 hour lunch break) and another 30 minutes for our entrees... AND it took the guy forever to get us our bill. Not good when you are on an audit and you aren't supposed to take long lunches. :o(

When I got home from work, this is what I got:

Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Wahoooo.... another year closer to 30.... doh! :*(
Bellah and David spent all afternoon decorating the house! :o)
More birthday pix - I'm about to unwrap some gifts - wahooo! :o)
Trouser socks!! Just what I've always wanted!!!!!!! No - for serious! - I needed them.
Check it out people! The Melting Pot cookbook! Courtesy of my wonderful, amazing and the bestest sisters ever!!!! I even got some chocolate bars too! WAHOOOOO FONDUUUUUUE!!
Clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere. Clean up, clean up, let the daddy do his share! :o)
More cleaning up the decorations. :o)


So, that's my birthday. :o) Other than that - no too much happeing in our world. It's very surreal to have David home. It's taken some getting used to having the help - it's been nice! :o) He's started going through his out processing stuff - oh yeah - he's now a Captain in the Army. :o) Sweeeeet!! We have no idea when he'll be pinned because his batallion commander is on "vacation" - punk! But, at least we get a nice raise! :o) I'll post some pix when/if we have the ceremony.
Love ya!
DB, JB & BB


4 comments:

Joyce said...

Man! David did great! Crete paper...he thought of everything! Looks like you are enjoying for little family. =)

Jolene said...

I love the new couch and chair. Very nice! That is funny that David wanted to have a surprise party. Sounds like a fantastic birthday and don't worry -- the 30's aren't that bad. :)

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one. Sorry about your lunch though.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Glad you had a good birthday. How fun to come home to a decorated house and a cute family.

HP