Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Coolest Accountant

So, I've been trying to take a picture of my office for a few weeks now.  Being that Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays - I took the liberty of decorating my office to be more festive.


These first few pictures are of my desk - ooooooooooo, spooky!!  Obviously you can tell that I've been at the company for quite a while! lol! :)  I'm still working on decorating my office, my desk has a gimpy leg so I'm afraid to move it again, because it might break - again! Doh!


Yes, if you paid close attention you can see that I have two laptops and one monitor - I'm a very busy lady... gotta get stuff done!! :o)  I'm the only one in the office who decorated for Halloween because I've got the attitude to celebrate!!! :D

This is my door (I know! I have a door!!)  It's my list of clients to do so that my bosses don't try and overload me and know what I have to do.  I also have a calendar up with pics of Bellah on it.  My current picture is of her from Halloween last year.  I still have no idea what we are going to be this year - any suggestions? I also have a little heart shaped "valentine holder" that Bellah made last year for Valentines Day for her valentines.  It has her hand imprints on both sides - it's so cute! Right now it's my dry erase marker holder - very convenient! :o)


I've got to take some pics of the house's decorations, but I haven't had time this last week.  Being in the Primary Presidency and working take up a lot of time - who'd have thunk?  Maybe some of my sisters will move closer and help a sista out!! ;o)

Stay tuned for the anniversary up-date.  I just got my anniversary gifts in the mail from David (and myself) and they are soooooo cute!!! Wahoooooo!! Love you!

<3>

JB & B



2 comments:

Jolene said...

Aunt JoJo thinks Bellah should be Elmo, because Karina is going to be the COOKIE MONSTER! Camden & Gage are both going to be Transformers. I think these costume choices will help with our family skit night next month! :) I love your office! That made me chuckle. You are so cool. Maybe your co-workers will get festive, too. That is hilarious! Can't wait to hear how David did on the anniversary gifts this year! Talk to you soon -- LOVE TO JULIE & BELLAH B. (and David, too)!!

Joyce said...

Or she would be really cute as a bumble bee to match Sadie the ladybug!

HP