Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So, Saturday, October 18th, was our 5 year anniversary (I know!!) Since David is overseas this year we couldn't celebrate it together, but we did get gifts.  The first two pictures are of the gift I got for me and David.  As I was looking through ideas for a "wood" gift, I saw this plaque and I knew it was perfect!  


I was trying to get Bellah to hold it so that I could take a picture of her and the plaque, but as I was putting her hand on the bottom so that she woudn't drop it - it went up and hit her in her mouth: hence the teary-eyed Bellah in the next picture.  We have the plaque mounted above our front door.  I LOVE IT!!! :o) 


The next two pictures are what David sent me.  David went by the modern gift list and got me some new silverware! Ooooooooooooo..... It's a bamboo pattern.  So now, I have enough silverware for everyone in the family to visit, but only 3 people will be able actually stay in the house with us... sorry. :o/


My Precious...... Oooooooo, shiny! :o)


One of our anniversary activities, was shopping for some shirts for me for work(Kohls and JCPenny's were having great sales!!!).  While at JCPenny's, Bellah found an Elmo shirt that she just had to have! (And a pink, poodle purse :o/) :o)


And, a fantastic smile! :o)  I don't know why the picture turned out so blurry (stupid camera!!) but it was a cute smile so we had to share it.  Yes, I know it's sideways - but, hey people - I can only do so much! :op


Here we go, out to pick up mommy's anniversary dinner - Chili's... mmmmmm... :o)  I caught her as she was walking - she is not giving me the "I can't believe I have to take this purse - lame" look, because she picked it out!!!! Doh!! ;o)


So, Saturday morning, mommy was getting ready for the day and putting curlers in her hair - well, Bellah loves to play with my curlers - so while she was sitting on the sink in our bathroom, she decided to fix her hair like mommy.  She put the curlers in all by herself - precious! 




1 comment:

Tracey said...

Happy Belated Aniversary. Sorry that you have to celebrate alone, that stinks. Bellah is the cutest thing.

HP