Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Friday!!

Hey Everyone!

Well, it's the first Friday in October and Bellah and I are having a nice evening at home.  Bellah is eating Lucky Charms (well, the HEB brand) and we are watching Friends on T.V.  I've been a little sick the last few days, I think Bellah brought a cold home - or maybe someone at work!

Bellah and I went to church last night (I had a Primary Presidency meeting) - I think she likes hanging out with mommy. She wants to go wherever I go - though, luckily, Hailey (an 11 year-old from church) was there and she watched Bellah for me for most of the night. Yeah!

Bellah's growing like a weed - she loves to sing and dance and run around like crazy! Her favorite song is the turtle song.  We are looking forward to daddy coming home in four months (maybe three!!!).  Until then, we have lots of holidays to celebrate!  We've already decorated for Halloween - I've decorated my office at work too.  As soon as I remember to bring my camera to work with me, I'll take some pictures of my work area. :o)

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Happy Friday to you! Hey, I figured out how to delete the "cutest blog on the block" icon in the top left corner. Delete the last line in your HTML (gadget). Tell Bellah B. I miss her. She is so cute! Get some more pics of her up this weekend. Maybe one of her coloring in her Conference packet? Just an idea! :) Talk to you later. Love you guys!
~ (Aunt) JoJo

HP