Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Painting :o)

So, a few weeks ago, Bellah and I got some pumpkins at the grocery store and this week we decided to paint them.  Obviously Bellah can't use knives and things, so painting was the next best thing.  So, we painted pumpkins - this first one is Bellah creation... my little Van Gogh!!

This next one, is mine.  Awesome, I know!! :o)  You can see Bellah's amazing creation in the background.

So, after painting the pumpkin, we had some paint left over and Bellah wasn't quite done painting. :o)  So, we decided to "think outside the pumpkin" :o)

The table was a hand-me-down thing and has been outside for a few years - so Bellah decided to spruce it up! :o)


We had so much fun - we'll have to do it again. Maybe next time it rains. :o)

Stay tuned, with Fall Festival/Trunk or Treat on Thursday and Halloween on Friday - we will have lots of fun pictures this weekend!!!! :o)

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I love the idea! I thought the same thing about carving and Camden is so afraid of scary pumpkins. Maybe we'll do that tonight! Tell Bellah she is very talented. We look forward to more art in the future. Have fun trick-or-treating!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

How fun to find your blog. What a cute little girl you have there. Can I add you to my blog list? I would love to keep up with you. After all you were Christopher's favorite babysitter.

HP